Monday, February 11, 2008

Research /Conferences

One thing that I am passionate about is my research on Instructional Technology :)When you are in academia, research and conferences become part of your life style. With a 3-3 load I just have to find the time to make room for it.

Here are some of the areas that I've been working on,
1. A Web 2.0 Learning and Instructional Design Model
2. Learning Management System Self-Efficacy (LMSES)
3. Adoption of Virtual Classrooms
4. Multimedia Competencies for Instructional Technologists

My article on Process Improvement was just published in PI and my dissertation will be published in JEMH in April. Some of the journals do take a long time, and I'm hoping that some of my other articles in the queue would get published sooner.

I'm travelling end of this week to World Congress 2008 at NY, and then to Society of Applied Learning Technologies (SALT) at Orlando. Two good conferences to look foward to. I'm also attending the UNCTLT conference at Raleigh in March. It will be my first time at UNC TLT and I'm looking forward to it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home